TICKETS*** Masks in the theatre are optional and at your own discretion.
- 2023 FLEX PASSES
- Both Regular and Senior, five admissions for the price of four, to use however you wish, plus one admission to the 2023 6x10 Ten Minute Play Festival
- GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Good for one free admission to any Barn Players production, with no expiration. Give the gift of great theatre.
2022 Barn Players Ticket Prices*
- Regular Season Productions
- Regular $20, Senior (65+) $18, Group (10+) $15 ea, Student (w/ ID) $15
- Industry Night Performances (the Monday performances of Disaster!, Little Women, and Tick, Tick...Boom!)
- Tickets available in advance as normal OR at the door Pay What You Can (over $5), based on seating availability
- Barn KIDS Productions
- All Tickets $5, Children 4 and under FREE
- 6x10 Play Festival
- All Tickets $15
*Taxes and fees may apply.
Tickets purchased or reserved online are added to our "will-call" list at the Box Office. Please check in at the Box Office upon arrival, starting a half-hour prior to showtime - printed proof of purchase is not necessary.
To reserve seats with a Comp ticket or Performer Presale ticket, just follow the instructions on the ticket itself. You'll need to have your Comp or Presale ticket to be admitted.
To reserve seats with a Season Flex Pass, enter the promotional code "flexpass", select your quantity, fill in the information about seating preferences, and your seats will be waiting for you. If you have additional questions or requests, please contact our box office at (913)432-9100 and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
To reserve seats with a Barn Players Gift Certificate, or other promotional pass, please call our box office at (913)432-9100 and leave us a message with your information (name, date of the performance you wish to attend, how many seats you need, and a contact phone number) and we'll take care of it. You'll need to have your Gift Certificate(s) to be admitted.
If you require special accommodations, such as for a walker or wheelchair or other circumstances, please answer the question on Eventbrite as your purchase or reserve seats, or call our office at (913)432-9100 to let us know, and we'll be happy to help you.
Please Note: ONLINE SALES AND RESERVATIONS for a given performance WILL END TWO HOURS PRIOR TO CURTAIN TIME for that performance, and all remaining unsold tickets will be available for purchase at the box office. All sales are final, non-refundable, and not exchangeable. Tickets will be held at the box office starting a half-hour prior to curtain until 5 minutes before curtain. Seating is General Admission - only Flex Pass Patrons may reserve specific seating. In the event of a sold-out performance, all unclaimed seats will be released 5 minutes prior to curtain to those on the waiting list.