2018 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Area high school and college students will have the opportunity to earn up to $500.00 to be used toward tuition, boarding or books at the college of his/her choice. Application deadline April 1st, 2018. This is an incredible opportunity for a student to earn necessary college money, by participating in something that he/she enjoys! The internship requires the student to be available to work / study on our summer productions at The Barn Players Theatre.
The intern(s) might be working on one or more of the following productions this summer:
Torch Song Trilogy (April 15th – June 10th)
Seussical, Kids (June 25th – July 15th / A summer session with children, Grades 3 – 6)
The Bridges of Madison County (July 8th – September 2nd)
- Currently be currently enrolled in a high school or college theatre program, and be from the Metro Kansas City area
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Provide a letter of recommendation from an instructor or counselor at the school that he/she attends
- Provide a cover letter of introduction by describing his/her interest in the performing arts
- Provide a current theatrical resume listing his/her experience in the performing arts
HOW TO APPLY
Send a resume, recommendations and letter of application to:
Eric Magnus, Artistic Director, The Barn Players at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is April 1st, 2018
Interviews will be held with Artistic Director, Eric Magnus and Assistant Artistic Director, Lynn Reddick.